The Diet Detox 180
Client Commitment & Agreement
Welcome to The Diet Detox 180!
As your coach, I want to CONGRATULATE you for investing in yourself and in your health in a way you may never have before.
You’ll see from what’s included in this coaching experience that it is designed to deliver an extremely high level of accountability, loving support and the right system, so you make empowered decisions and take bold action toward achieving your goals for your health.
You’ll also see that the program includes group coaching for accelerated results!
Saying “YES” to this experience means showing up for yourself in a whole new way, mentally, energetically, spiritually and physically.
This is the KEY to achieving everything you want. So is asking for support and being open to new ways of thinking. PLUS, being willing to be challenged to go outside your comfort zone will help you make your goals a reality that much faster.
In order for you to get the most out of the program, you agree to make the following commitments.
Your Commitment To The Program Includes:
· Attending the group coaching calls on time and refraining from multi-tasking during calls
· Being authentic, honest, and speaking up for what you want
· Letting it be okay not to know all the answers
· Be willing to take risks, try new things and stretch beyond your current experience
· Being responsible for your own results, which includes proactively asking for support, scheduling coaching calls and using your program benefits
· Honoring the investment you are making in yourself by handling any situations that may take you away from your experience
· Being patient with yourself and resting periodically to “catch up”
· Honoring our relationship by being direct, truthful, and open so we can go farther, faster
· Celebrating your wins, shifts, achievements and excitement throughout the program
My Commitment To You Includes:
· Believing in you and your ability to achieve your vision of success
· Sharing in-depth information and knowledge with you so you can move forward with your health goals much more quickly than you would on your own
· Allowing you to be 100% authentic and fully YOU
· Holding you accountable to act from your highest self, even when you may not feel that way
· Being in integrity and honest at all times
· Holding high standards for you and for myself (and handling any situation that crosses the line, helping you to resolve and move beyond anything you are putting up with that is not in alignment with your brilliance)
· Being kind and patient with your progress so that you know you always have a safe place to express where you are
· Sharing creative action steps, ideas and inspiration without the need to have you “like” them (if you don’t like an action step or an idea that we create, no problem – we’ll create another one or you’ll be inspired to create your own)
· Laser-coaching you to find solutions to challenges that may come up via group coaching calls
· Coaching you to your highest self and to achieve your highest potential
· Knowing that there are unlimited possibilities available to you, no matter what any particular situation looks like
· Caring deeply about you and your success
What You’ll Receive in the program:
· Lifetime access to the Diet Detox 180 Course
· Lifetime access to monthly group coaching calls
· Lifetime access to the private facebook community.
Note: lifetime access to the group coaching calls and facebook community means you get access to these things as long as this program exists.
Investment & Refunds:
· The investment is $997 or 12 payments of $99, unless you had a special discount. If you are on a payment plan, all payments must be received monthly.
· There is a 6-month money back return policy. In order to get money back, you need to show proof that you watched every video in the course and did all the action steps, filled out all of the handouts, did all of the journaling. You also must be active on the Facebook page, checking in and posting at least once a week asking for support or sharing a celebration. You also must attend the group coaching calls and submit a question for 1:1 coaching opportunities for the group coaching. In sum, we are sure that if you fully show up for this program and do the work… you will get results! So if you show up and do all of the above work and ask for support, and do not experience a change in your life, we will refund your money.
You (sometimes referred to herein as “Client”) understand that the information received from me (sometimes referred to herein as “Coach”) in connection with the Program or otherwise should not be seen as medical, nursing or nutrition advice and is certainly not meant to take the place of your seeing licensed health professionals, including your doctor.
You understand and agree that (i) I am not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services and will not diagnose, treat or cure in any manner whatsoever, any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body, (ii) I am not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, massage therapist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional, and (iii) you have chosen to work with me and participate in the Program voluntarily.
As your Coach, I encourage you to maintain a relationship with your primary care physician or doctor. In the event that you do not have one and/or do not have routine physicals, I encourage you to do so. Do not discontinue or change any treatment plan that you may be on as a result of our sessions without discussing the change with your doctor.
You acknowledge and take full responsibility for your life and well-being, as well as the lives and well-being of your family (where applicable), and all decisions made during and after the Program. In furtherance and not in limitation of the foregoing, you hereby and forever waive, release and discharge me, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, officers, agents, employees, representatives, executors and all others acting on their behalf (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to your person and/or property or that of your family (where applicable), including those caused by negligent act or omission of any of those mentioned or others acting on their behalf, arising out of or connected with your participation in the Program or in connection with services provided by me or the Released Parties.
NO GUARANTEES: DISCLAIMER:
Coach makes no guarantees about the results Client may obtain from working with the Coach. Client agrees that any statements made by the Coach regarding potential outcomes are opinions and are not binding on the Coach. The Coach may provide testimonials from previous clients, which are not to be relied upon to predict results in a Client’s specific situation. The results the Client experiences will be dependent on many factors including, but not limited to the Client’s level of personal responsibility, commitment, and abilities, in addition to those factors that Client and/or Coach may not be able to anticipate.
Not legal or financial advice: at no time should any of the coach’s services be considered a substitute for processional legal or financial advice. If at any time the Client needs legal or financial services, it is the Coach’s responsibility to seek it out.
This Agreement may not be modified without the prior written consent of Client and Coach. The waiver by either party of a breach, right or obligation shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach, right or obligation. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior proposals, agreements and representations between the parties, whether written or oral, regarding the subject matter herein. Neither party may assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall benefit the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Except as provided to the contrary herein, those provisions of the Agreement that by their nature and context are intended to survive the termination of this Agreement, shall survive any termination of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Ohio without reference to its conflict of law provisions, and with the same force and effect as if fully executed and performed therein. Each Party hereby consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts of Ohio, and acknowledges that venue is proper only in such courts.
If the terms of this Agreement are acceptable, please sign the acceptance below. By doing so, you acknowledge that: (1) you have received a copy of this letter agreement; (2) you have had an opportunity to discuss the contents with me and, if you desire, to have it reviewed by your attorney; and (3) you understand, accept and agree to abide by the terms hereof.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Client and Coach agree to the terms and conditions set forth in and have duly executed this Client Commitment & Agreement effective as of the date that I enrolled in this course. By purchasing and enrolling in this course, I agree to these terms and conditions.
CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME!